Might as well.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
Disgaea forever, dood.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Quirky, quiet, emotionally sensitive
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I'm kinda embarrassed about posting this. But, here's the first art I've made using Paint.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital, hand-drawn, and Walfas
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Ken Akamatsu's artstyle
8. What was your first favourite?
Deviation is in storage. So here's my 2nd favorite (despite being a stolen art).
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Nami herself, , , and
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
taught me how to write a good villain with a believable motive. , , and 's works is what got me into Walfas
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A mouse, and paint.net
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Becoming part of the Walfas panel team with , , and in A-Kon 2014.